Friday, November 26, 2010

Posting for my friend

My friend asked me to pass this along from her blog:

Here's the Deal:


I need your help!

Okay all 4 people who read this, I need help! I submitted an entry to a contest through The Canyons. Have you heard of it? It's good, look it up.

I submitted quite late so I have little time to get votes. That's where you come in. Please go to the link and find my video titled "Adventure Everyday"--you'll see my face too, and vote and view! (It's important to do both.)

http://howdoyoumountain.com/your-mountain/6

You might have to navigate a bit if the order changes...

Share on Facebook, email, whatever! I need votes quick. Send to your contact list, ask your students to vote, beg strangers.

If I win, you can come stay in my suite at the Waldorf Astoria...

Kimberlee
 
Look for this picture:
 
Everyday Adventure

No comments: