2010: 14% completed
2011: 30% completed
2012: 48% completed (counting partial completions)
2013: 28% completed (counting partial completions)
2014: 37% completed (counting partial completions)
Again my dissertation occupied a majority of my time last year, especially during the first half of the year. But thankfully that was completed on August 1st, and left me with time to catch up on a good many things that had been pushed to the wayside. So, although not everything was done that I wanted to last year, I got more accomplished than I hoped to and hopefully I can get some good stuff done in 2015.
1. Finish 1st Draft of my Novel
Start - Again on the list.
2. Drop weight to 167
Start - This has also been on the list since the beginning. Starting at 183.3
3. Read 1 of the Top Ten Books on Zane's List
Start - In the middle of The Stories of Anton Chekhov.
4. Read 5 books on the Sybervision Book List (including 1 in the Science or Philosophy sections)
Start - Current count is at 85.
5. Finish 1 more Geological Movie Review
Start - Earthquake still looks like the best bet.
6. Watch 10 of the 100 Greatest Movies of All Time
Start - Current count is at 75.
7. Finish 50 things on the Blog/Website, with 25 specifically on my To Do list.
Start - My To Do list currently has ~150 things on it.
8. Finish 8 things on the House Things to do List
Start - The list currently has 29 things on it.
9. Finish skinning the top of the hovercraft
Start - Hopefully I can make some time to get to it this year.
10. Get my 5K time under 25 minutes
Start - My current best is 28:32
11. Collect and photograph all of the Star Wars Comics
Start - I changed strategies towards the end of the year on this. Currently I have 3 comic boxes complete and with pictures. Now I need to finish collecting the comics and photograph all of them resulting in 8 total boxes. Currently the remaining 5 all are partially done.
12. Submit my Masters Thesis for Publication
Start - This was the last big thing I had left to get published which I wrote before.
13. Defeat 5 Star Wars Games
Start - With collecting so many games that I have not had time to play I want to set aside some game time.