In 2010 I completed 14% of what I set out to do (1 out of 7). In 2011 I completed 30% (3 out of 10). The goal this year is to beat a 30% completion rate. Hopefully it will be possible even with my school work. Also I am redoing the format of the Personal Goal updates so that there is less "Nothing New" written and it's more compact.
1. Finish first draft of my novel -
January 1st - 3rd year on the list. Lets see if I can do it this year. Starting point - 1st section first draft is done.
2. Drop weight to 167
January 1st - Again 3rd year on the list. I think I will have a little more time this year to get it done. Starting point - 182.1.
3 Read 2 of the Top Ten books on Zanes book list
January 1st - 3 books are left on the list. I am currently in the middle of War and Peace and hope to finish it by March.
4. Read 7 books on the Sybervision Book List for a total of 75
January 1st - To get to a nice round number of 75 I want to finish 7 more books.
5. Read 7 books on the BBC Book List for a total of 45
January 1st - These are generally easier books to read, especially with Annabelle.
6. Update 2 Geologic Movie Reviews
January 1st - I have 1 update I need to do one one movie and a complete overhaul of the other.
7. Finish 1 more movie on my Geological Movie Review
January 1st - Look to do 1 more movie, most likely Earthquake!.
8. Watch 15 of the 100 Greatest Movies of All Time (according to AFI)
January 1st - Current count 70 so 15 more will get me 1/2 way to the goal.
9. Do 1 Geological Fact for each month.
January 1st - This went over well last year so let's do it again.
10. Skin the top of the Hovercraft
January 1st - I finished working on the bottom last year so lets see if I can get the top done this year. And with my new garage heater I will be able to work during the colder months.
11. Catalogue, photograph, and organize Star Wars collection by CVI
January 1st - With Star Wars Celebration VI coming up in August I want to catalogue and photograph my collection to get ready to know anything I need to buy when I go.
12. Do 1 major job each month on the "Things to Do for the House" list
January 1st - With an updated list we have 17 things that we want to do to get the house in tip-top shape.
Other items of note:
Like last year I hope to get some of these done early so that I'm not rushing to finish them by the end of the year.