Monday, February 2, 2009

2009 Personal Goals

Note - This was originally published on my other site "The Geology P.A.G.E." but due to the content I have moved it here and backdated the post.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


These are my goals of 2009. I saw this elsewhere and I thought it was a good tool to keep me motivated. Only the first one is my News Years resolution, the others are just goals I wish to accomplish. So I am placing these in the side panel to the left so that I can keep them on the top of my mind.

1. Finish the first draft of my fiction novel I currently have about a 1/3 of it done

2. Drop my weight to 167lbs. This is my ideal weight, currently I'm about 180

3. Pay off all my credit cards. Currently we have 5 cards with balances on them, I'm not saying how much

And that is all I can think of. There are little things here and there like do work on the house and such but they are not my year long goals.

No comments: