1. Finish 1st Draft of my Novel
Start - Yes, this has been on here since the beginning of me doing this. And yes, I do still hope to finish it.
2. Drop weight to 167
Start - This has also been on the list since the beginning. Starting at 174.1.
Month 1 - 175.0
3. Read 1 of the Top Ten Books on Zane's List
Start - In the middle of The Stories of Anton Chekhov.
4. Read 5 books on the Sybervision Book List
Start - Current count is at 80.
Month 1 - In the middle of David Copperfield.
5. Read 5 books on the BBC Book List
Start - Current count is at 45.
Month 1 - In the middle of David Copperfield and The Princess Diaries.
6. Update 1 Geological Movie Review
Start - The Day After Tomorrow still needs to be done.
Month 1 - The first part has been redone.
7. Finish 1 more Geological Movie Review
Start - Earthquake still looks like the best bet.
8. Watch 6 of the 100 Greatest Movies of All Time
Start - Current count is at 74.
Month 1 - Watched Duck Soup. 5 to go.
9. Watch 5 of the 100 Greatest Comedies of All Time
Start - Current count is at 26
Month 1 - Watched Duck Soup. 4 to go.
10. Finish 55 things on the Blog/Website Things to do List
Start - The list currently has 114 things on it, so this should cut it down by appriximately half.
Month 1 - 9 Things done on the list. 46 left to go.
11. Finish 8 things on the House Things to do List
Start - The list currently has 20 things on it.
Month 1 - 1 thing done, fixed the carpet. 7 Things to go.
12. Finish skinning the top of the hovercraft
Start - I started working on it last year. Hopefully I can finish this part of it.
13. Get my Sprint Triathlon time under 1:25:00
Start - My current official best is 1:41:45.2
14. Get my 5K time under 23 minutes
Start - My current unofficial best is ~28:30
15. Catalogue and Photograph the Comics portion of my Star Wars Collections
Start - Currently I have some of the comics photographed so if I get the time this should
Other things of note
So far in January I have been spending most of my time working on my dissertation. I have 2 manuscripts due by May 1st and I hope to have one of those resubmitted by the first part of February. Otherwise not much going on.