Sunday, March 1, 2009

2009 Personal Goals - March Update

Note - This was originally published on my other site "The Geology P.A.G.E." but due to the content I have moved it here and backdated the post.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been 2 months since I set my goals (only one since I posted them online) and here is an update. You can see the goals in the left hand column.

1. Finish the first draft of my fiction novel. Nothing more completed

2. Drop my weight to 167lbs. I weighed myself this morning and I am at 175.2

3. Pay off all my credit cards. One of the 5 cards is payed off and about to be closed.

Other achievements of note are that I finished building the main parts of the bar and started to stain it. All I have left to add are the shelves and the trim once it has been stained and finished.

No comments: